When Stars Lost Their Virginity: Megan Fox, Kim Kardashian, George Clooney and More



When Stars Lost Their Virginity: Megan Fox, Kim Kardashian, George Clooney and More

While some celebs, such as Adriana Lima, waited until marriage to give up their V cards, others — including Joe Jonas — ditched the purity rings after their teenage years while some (Kim Kardashian and George Clooney, for example) were still in high school. From the extremely awkward to the really romantic encounters, see what the stars had to say about their first times.


Brooke Shields: Age 22

She told Health magazine she wishes she had had sex earlier. "I think I wouldn't have had issues with weight – I carried this protective 20 pounds [in college]," she said in 2009.


 Kelly Osbourne: Age 13

The same year she lost her virginity, "I convinced myself I was pregnant...." she has said. "I hadn't even gotten my period."

Fergie: Age 18

"I've always been a very sexual person," she has said. "I've always had to hold myself back - I lost my virginity at 18. But that took a lot of willpower."

Paris Hilton: Age 15

Tori Spelling's brother Randy claimed he took the heiress' virginity two months after meeting her in Palm Springs.

Adriana Lima: Age 27

The Victoria’s Secret model famously held onto her virginity until marrying then-husband Marko Jarić in 2009. “You have to stick up for your beliefs, whatever makes you comfortable,” she told The Huffington Post in 2013.

Katy Perry: Age 16

The pop superstar’s first time was in the front seat of a Volvo sedan while listening to Jeff Buckley’s album Grace. “Love that record so much,” she told GQ in 2014.


Kim Kardashian: Age 14

She lost her virginity to Michael Jackson’s nephew TJ Jackson, but the Keeping Up With the Kardashians star discussed her decision with her mom, Kris Jenner, first. “She was like, ‘OK, so this is what we’re gonna do, we’re gonna put you on birth control,” she recalled to Oprah in 2012.

Megan Fox: Age 17

She has said her first time wasn't "awkward" because she was "in love . . . it was nice."